Don't panic if this page
looks very "wordy". It is written in some detail to help computer-phobes.
worry if your screen looks slightly different to my pictures.
to work through the steps in sequence.
long as you can move from one stage to the next you are probably doing
you get stuck, or things look really wrong, let me know which was your
last successful stage, and tell me the symptoms of the failed stage.
steps to success?
1. Open the Henley Whalers
|2. Near the
top, click "Crew booking system"
3. The Booking System
instructions should appear.
4. Read them,
then go to "2. Click Here To Log In".
|5. Are you
offered a window which looks a bit like this "Prompt"? ------->
6. If so, in the upper white slot, type the username we gave you,
for example "henley" (without the inverted commas, and no spaces
or capitals), like this
. . . . . . . .. . . .. henley
7. In the lower white slot, type the password we gave you, for example
"excellent" (without the inverted commas), like this.
. . . . . . .. . . . .. excellent
8. It should appear as a row of asterisks like this . . .. . ********
9. Click in the "remember" box, and you should see a tick (see right
10. Click "OK", (or press your Enter or Return key)
You should see something like this >>>
12. If you need more help, let me know.
13. Next time you want to log on, when you get to stage (5), if the
"Prompt" box already appears completed as shown, just click "OK".
This should jump you straight to stage (13).
one who runs this site for further information.
Back to page